A multi-faceted physical ecosystem for the crypto universe
A hyper technology and innovation-friendly system to early attract a new sector. Pharatium is the place-to-be for disruptive pharmacies in the blockchian space.
Pharmatoken (PHAR) aims to be the token to be used as the mains of payment of pharmaceutical products in the most secure and customer-oriented way, while profitig from discounted bonus.
The numerous players in the crypto ecosystem face a number of challenges, e.g.; lack of liquidity, security concerns, lack of market regulation, and others. PHAR holders will be able to use their tokens either in collaborating exchanges that have surmounted these challenges or in any Pharma-spaces accepting the tokens as a payment way.
Pharmatoken: The Pharmatium token
- Conceived and designed as a fully utility token, based on a simple premise.
- Token price will remains stable during the pre-sale and sale phase, and token holders will be able to freely sell them through liquidity windows on regulated Exchanges.
- Token holders will benefit from the company's performance, due to side-margins of attached blockchain lab operations.
Key Token Statistics
- Total token issuance: 5,000,000,000 PHAR (not re-issuable)
- Initial pre-sale price per token: 0.01€
- Current price per token: 0.01€
- 40% Pre-Sale
- 40% Sale
- 20% Team
We know what in your Mind
Blockchain is a type of distributed ledger or decentralized database that keeps records of digital transactions. When a digital transaction is carried out, it is grouped together in a cryptographically protected block with other transactions that have occurred in the last period and sent out to the entire network
PHAR is an ERC20 token, that is, running on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is an open blockchain that works as a decentralized computer. It allows the execution of smart contracts.
Smart contracts help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman.
PHAR is built upon the Ethereum Network; which is a programmable blockchain. Rather than give users a set of pre-defined operations (e.g. bitcoin transactions), Ethereum allows users to create their own operations, regardless of complexity. In this way, it serves as a platform for many different types of decentralized blockchain applications, including but not limited to cryptocurrencies.